Monday, January 5, 2009

Quick Update!

Hey Everyone!

First off, let me apologize for not having written earlier. I have had very bad internet access these past few days. I will write more about my experiences in a weeks times, but for now I just wanted to tell all my friends and family that I am doing well! We are avoiding all the violence in the Gaza Strip and making sure the safety remains our priority. I have been engrossed in the political consequences to this war and equally fascinated by the political reaction within the state. Everyone is talking about it, writing about it, and debating it. To be living it is really something quite amazing.

Today we went to the dead sea and that was fantastic! Floating in the middle of the sea is something everyone has to experience at least once. People on the Birthright trip are good too, although I do feel like an old man (Most people are younger than me and party way too hard).
Much more to come, but right now I have to go!

-Sam

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe Sam! So glad to know you arrived safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Sam! I have zero body fat so the idea of being able to float in water is exciting. Can't wait to try it. And you can keep up with partiers. Show em how it's done.

    ReplyDelete